ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Day 2 All the Little Pieces

Today I tried out a new (to me) sheet of AS colourfix paper. This morning, I said goodbye to my adult-kids headed back to their colleges, both out of state. So, I'm a little sad and wanted to paint something bright and colorful with no pressure that it had to look like something.  (Already on Day 2? Geez) The large mosaic was a handmade Christmas gift from Katt, made from paint chips on wood. I was inspired by her creativity. I did think about all the little pieces we are made up of, different colors, some edges pretty sharp, some soft and blurry. Feeling reflective.
"All the Little Pieces"
9x12
Pastel

By Katt 9x49