ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Day 89 Dressy

I headed out to paint this morning and after setting up my easel discovered I forgot paper. Grrr. I was planning to only be out 2 hours anyway. I had my sketchbook so I spent an hour drawing; a house, a tree, another painter who had her supplies and an adorable dog that wouldn't hold still.
My spring theme continues - this abstract is sort of flowers, sort of not but makes me think of the pretty floral designed fabrics that appear every spring on lovely Easter dresses. I'm working on a large abstract to donate to the Alzheimer's Association for their annual art auction. This isn't it yet, but I'm getting there.

Dressy
24x24 acrylic on 1.5" gallery wrapped canvas
Sold