ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Day 90 Friendship

I've received flowers twice this week from different friends. When I saw the gift of roses, I knew I would paint them before I could even say thank you. I've been thinking a lot about friendship these days. I'm lucky that I have always had deep meaningful friendships with a variety of wonderful women. Some are new and many I've know for a couple of decades or more. Girlfriends are the best. You can talk for hours or days and still wish you had more time. They listen, commiserate, cry with you and laugh. Laughing is the best. Laughing so hard you snort (or pee your pants) is even better. If we haven't laughed that hard lately together, give me a call. You know who you are.

Friendship
5x7 oil on canvas panel
sold