ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Day 115 Hay Sheep!

Last week I headed to the Littleton Museum hoping to see some spring babies. I found out from staff that no babies are expected until June and July. I brought my good camera to take photos to paint from later in the studio.
I've been visiting this working historical farm for 20 years. They have sheep, cows, chickens, peacocks, several historical buildings and cool old farm equipment. It was a favorite place to take the kids when they were little. The big tree with a tire swing was cut down years ago but most of the farm and grounds have remained the same.
This sweet sheep was munching on hay, as were most of the animals. I had to patiently wait for them to occasionally look up since they all had their snouts buried in breakfast.
Hay Sheep!
8x8 oil