ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Friday, April 1, 2016

Day 92 It's Good to Be Green

I've been working on larger abstract pieces in acrylic. I know I should stop jumping around one day, especially between mediums. Switching daily between pastel, oil and acrylic does not make me an expert in any of them. And then again - it's damn fun. I still remember vividly how expensive art supplies were back in my college days. I'm so lucky that I can burn through canvas and paint without much thought these days. Well, I do think about it some. One day soon I'll start listing prices because A. Art should be shared.
B. What would I do with 366 paintings from 2016?
C. I'll need to buy more canvas and paint soon!
Meanwhile, I know how lucky I am. Kermit the frog would say it's not easy being green but I think ...

It's Good to be Green
36x36 acrylic