ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Day 93 Goodnight Moon II

Yes, you have seen this before, from Day 33 in February. Go read about it. I painted one similar to this for an extra bedroom in my home. A friend fell in love with it and I had to sell it to her. (thank you, a sale!) I don't know how I feel about painting the same thing over again, many artists won't do it. Sometimes you can't duplicate it exactly and someone ends up disappointed. Some artists get bored painting the same thing over. In this case it was easy to redo, it looked great in her office and this one will look good in my extra bedroom. I'm confident I could paint yet another - win, win.

Goodnight Moon II
30x40 acrylic on 1.5" gallery wrapped canvas
sold