ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Day 157 Sleep Deprived Sunrise

The PAAC all day paintout yesterday was a blast. I got up very early, drove to Ft. Collins and thought I'd be one of just a few showing up at 5 am to paint. I was "late" at 5:10 am and there were 15 or more painters already deep into their canvas. I pulled into the parking lot at Fossil Ridge Natural Open Space and did a very fast pastel. We painted at 4 locations throughout the day and I'll post those over the next couple days. I met a few painters I havn't seen since last fall and met a few new ones.
Even though I did paint by myself most of the day, I was surrounded by other painters with the same passion for art that I have. It's a great feeling being in the zone.

"A late bloomer is a person whose talents or capabilities are not visible to others until later than usual." wikipedia

"I've always been an artist, but not always a painter." Lisa Hut

Sleep Deprived Sunrise
pastel 8x10