ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Monday, June 13, 2016

Day 164 Focus

This was painted at sunset during the Littleton Paintout. The art studio is such a mess I lost it for a few days and it took some work to unearth which pile it was in tonight. I love painting sunrise and sunset, especially in warm weather.
I had a great weekend at the ASLD Summer Art Market and the Alzheimer's Association MIM Art Auction. The last month has been filled with plein air events, classes, a couple shows, a hail storm causing roof damage and packing up my house. More on that later. Now I'm reminding myself to get back to my focus asap - learning to see and express in paint my view of the world, daily.

Focus
9x12 pastel