ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Monday, June 20, 2016

Day 169 Funfetti Flowers

I'm still a day behind, you may not have noticed but I did. I painted a lot over the weekend and am banking my paintings. Kind of like the 13 paintings I did in 3 days during the Littleton paintout and Ft. Collins marathon a while back. Then I had a few extras to post on those days when I may have framed all day or did art stuff but not actually painted. Or sometimes the paintings don't turn out and I can't post a total crappy one. Sometimes I do anyway. sigh.
This painting was an exercise in painting flowers for the fun of it - which makes me think of funfetti. If you don't know what that is, go make some for the fun of it.

Funfetti Flowers
24x30 oil