ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Day 171 Whirlwind-ish

There is really nothing calm or peaceful about this painting. I like it when someone calls a painting of mine calm, or colorful or soothing. I'm almost beginning to like the dead silence that happens on occasion too. Really. What are they thinking? I can guess ... sometimes it's a big question mark, or "I could do that", we've all thought that. Unless you create art yourself that I admire, or happen to be an amazing curator for a museum - I pretty much don't get my feelings hurt anymore. Art is subjective regardless.
This was one whirlwind-ish (I like making up words) painting that sort of did it's own thing. It's certainly reflective of my schedule for the past and next few weeks - and that's totally OK. I'm enjoying every minute of my whirlwind crazy life.

Whirlwind-ish
oil 6x6