ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Day 196 Many Flowers

This is been a great trip but I've not been too happy with my paintings so far. To redeem myself, I stayed at the campground yesterday and painted - and took my time. I did a couple pastels and finished the small oil from the attempt on Logan Pass. When I say painted most of the day; that includes cleaning brushes, reorganizing supplies and continually trying to organize the overpacked car. Besides the paints, pastels, camping, hiking, biking and fishing stuff there is barely room for us.

This area is near Many Glacier -but I see many flowers. As Ed put it, "It's hard to keep Lisa away from the flowers".

Many Flowers
pastel 9x12