ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Day 199 Just Because

This painting is what I finished from the false start on Logan Pass where the mountain goats chased me off. It's quite abstract, something I like experimenting with along with representational work.

Ed decided to ride this afternoon to Canada "just because he can". I'm currently about 10 miles south of Canada at the Glacier Cafe having lunch and sucking up the 1 small bar of internet connection on my hot spot. It is safe to say it's the middle of absolutely nowhere. I feel pretty safe, even without my passport - lots of border patrol folks having lunch too.

The sign by the cash register says: "If you are grouchy, irritable, or just plain mean we will change you $10 just for putting up with you". My waitress does not seem too happy with her job, so I may leave her an extra $10 just because.

Just Because
8x8 oil