ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Monday, July 25, 2016

Day 205 Tin Roof - Rusted!

Well, I was caught up on day 203 ... but that didn't last long. I'm in the middle of a move and it's wiping me out. So, I'm taking a week off from the daily painting to finish getting the art studio set up, unpack some boxes and get back to normal.

Meanwhile, I did get out on Saturday morning (with my friend Anita) and painted along the Highline Canal just west of Santa Fe. We both thought this batch plant looking interesting to paint. No idea what it is, or what it does ... but I sure liked all the shapes, shadows (it was 7 am) and always enjoy rusty metal. Now I have "Love Shack" by the B52's stuck in my head.

Tin Roof - Rusted!
9x12 oil