ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Monday, August 8, 2016

Day 221 Miss Delilah

Tuesdays are a favorite day because I paint with PAAC every Tuesday morning that I can. Last week we went to Hudson Gardens (I just didn't get around to posting it) and it was no surprise that I gravitated to the extremely colorful dahlia garden.
In addition to being exceptionally colorful, huge and awesome, they had the coolest names ever. Neon Splendor, Pink Princess, Miss Delilah, Prince Charming, Honeymoon, Mango Madness, Cherry Drop, Daredevil and oddly ... Ahoy Matey. I couldn't follow the "stream of consciousness" trail on that one. Along with coming up with new Crayola crayon colors and names, can someone find me a job where I get to name flowers too?

Miss Delilah
9x12 pastel