ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Monday, September 5, 2016

Day 234 First Snow

I sort of expected to see my first snow of the season this weekend. I'm anticipating a dusting of snow with the aspen trees shimmering gold and I produce some fantastic painting that is the best one I've ever done. Everybody thinks that way, right? It's why we get out of bed each morning, the optimism flowing though our minds that today will be better than yesterday. Or, you just get up because you have to pee.

Well it didn't snow and I haven't churned out the best painting - ever painted - but I've got 117 tries left in me for this year. Today is really the 249th day of the year with 117 left. I'm a little behind. Don't you hate always feeling a little behind? The coyotes woke me up again at 5 am and I worked on 6 different paintings yesterday (none completed) so instead of feeling a little behind, I've going to call today a little ahead.

First Snow
16x20 acrylic