ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Day 238 Slow Sunrise

I'm in the mountains and the aspen are turning. I'm so excited to have made painting a priority this week and setting aside the rest of "life". You know - bills, errands and umm, netflix. All time suckers that keep me away from daily painting.

I've been watching the sun rise and set almost every day lately. I wish I could paint each one, that may be a goal one month, maybe just for a week? It makes me realize how fast the time is going by too. The days are suddenly shorter and the weeks flying by. Summer was filled with lots of good things but all at a slightly much faster pace than I wanted. Isn't that always how it goes? I'm already planning 2017 - and working hard to keep the goal list down to a manageable list.

Slow Sunrise
5x10 pastel