ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Day 251 Last Chance

I'm happy to report there are still "Cad Orange" trees out there to paint. I enjoyed them as much as I could, it felt like my last chance to see the Aspen this season. I won't be back up to the mountains for a few weeks and by then all the leaves will be gone. Driving home this afternoon I was astounded by the fall colors everywhere; rust colored bushes, ochre grasses, oranges everywhere ... so pretty. I may try and find some pumpkins to paint, should not be too hard.

Several of my friends are painting Tuesday - Friday in the Jefferson County plein air event this week - check out their art if you can this weekend.

http://jeffco.us/public-engagement/news/2016/in-plein-sight-outdoor-painting-event-features-27-artists/

Last Chance
11x14 oil