ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Monday, October 31, 2016

Day 264 Window View #3

Self explanatory, yes? Those leaves are coming down quickly.
I spent yesterday framing and packaging up art. For over 8 hours and I'm maybe halfway done. I had a couple friends come over on Friday to look at art and was embarrassed that they had to shuffle through piles in boxes, under tables, on tables and scattered just everywhere. Oils and pastels all mixed up, and many pastel paintings not protected under plastic or glass.
A least the oil paintings were dry.
So, time to get all that work organized, protected, priced and easier to go through.
Next time someone comes over I won't have to feel bad that they are leaving with little multi-colored pastel smears on various parts of their body. A look I'm pretty used to ... but you may not be.

Window View #3
8x10 pastel