ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Day 267 November Geraniums at the ASLD

Today I started a class at the Art Student's League of Denver with Karen Roehl. I really love her paintings and am excited to take an abstract class from her for the next 6 weeks. Look at her beautiful artwork at http://www.karenroehl.com

When I left I noticed the geraniums still looked great on the front steps and knew I wanted to paint that next. Next, as in 30 minutes since I was headed over to my afternoon class at PHAC with Aimee Deneweth. I snapped a quick picture with my phone. Actually, I juggled a wet 24x30 canvas, my purse, 2 bags of supplies and then my phone. I took the picture and didn't drop anything, yay!

In case that isn't enough I am finishing a class on Mondays with Cliff Austin. Can you spell
C-R-A-Z-Y? I haven't signed up for any classes next year, which is probably a good thing.

November Geraniums at the ASLD
Mixed Media - acrylic, graphite, india ink 11x14