ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Day 273 A Good Day

Yesterday, I painted with my friend Anita in downtown Littleton. Love this little yellow house that always has a red truck in front of it, but I resisted the urge to try and paint too much in 3 hours. Then I had a nice lunch with some other friends, sewed more wool mittens for Alzheimer's Association and then on to my first acupuncture session. Painting everyday, hauling a 25 lb. backpack, hunching over a sewing machine ... there's a price. The Dr. also did cupping - it looks like I was hijacked by aliens and they did weird experiments on my body. No photo, that would be TMI.
Anyway, I did all the things I love; being creative, connecting with friends and working on better health. It was a good day.

A Good Day
pastel 8x10