ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Monday, November 14, 2016

Day 280 Glow

This was painted from the road along Lake Granby during my September painting frenzy. I remember watching the sun change, the clouds come and go, and just trying to capture that beautiful glow. So far, I've remembered everything I've painted this year, and it's a lot. Many of my aspen paintings look pretty similar so occasionally it takes a few minutes. Then the memory of standing in that place comes flooding back and that has been the best part of this painting journey. Observation. Making myself slow down and just see. Sorry for the glare on the photo but I'm comfy in bed and not getting up to reshoot it.

Glow
8x10 oil
sold