ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Week 10 Spruce Mountain and Congratulations!!!!

I went with a couple friends for a hike and painting last Friday. What a beautiful sunny day - I'm really excited for spring, painting flowers and getting out more often. I'm missing the daily painting. Daily living is taking up way too much time when all I want to do is paint.

Here's the good news.
Yesterday, I got that email that said "Congratulations Lisa..." which could have meant many things.

-It could have been spam, saying if I would just send along my SS# I could win a trip.
-It could have been an advertisement for male enhancement .. how did I get on that list?
-It could have been a suspicious warning that I need to change my password, just click on this link.

But it was a REAL email from the Art Students League of Denver announcing that I am got in the Summer Art Market this year and I have my own booth!
Save the date - June 10 and June 11 - I will have so very, very much art for sale, giving away a painting or two and willing to bribe people to come hang out and help me. I am so excited! Lots more info to come folks - I better get back to painting.

Spruce Mountain 9x12 oil