ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Week 15 Denver Botanic Gardens

I headed to the Denver Botanic Gardens on Saturday and was wowed by all the beautiful flowering trees and spring flower beds. Also painting were Debby McAllister and Anne Weber - artist buddies rock. As usual, I wish I had the whole day to stay and paint, I probably should start packing a lunch and paint in the afternoon too. Because all I want to do is go back before these spring blooms disappear. Maybe tomorrow.

So folks, stop and smell the roses (literally).
Find what makes you happy.
Don't sweat the small stuff.
Appreciate every single day.
It's gonna snow again ... it always does ... but the sun will always come back.
Promise.

Botanic Gardens Blooming I
9x12 pastel

Botanic Gardens Blooming II
8x10 pastel

Botanic Gardens Bloom III
5x7 pastel