ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Friday, June 2, 2017

Week 22 Littleton Plein Air Event

I've been painting in the Littleton Plein Air Festival this week. I started off with a bang on Wednesday morning at 7 am. I drove around scoping out spots to paint and painted until sunset. I did 5 paintings - all 11x14 or larger. My friends were impressed.

Yesterday I was dragging and painted 2. I skipped the nocturne painting.

Today I will show up for the Quick Draw for one more downtown at 10-12.

I feel like a helium balloon - started off all perky and fresh on Wednesday morning and now I'm slowly sinking, barely hovering above the ground; by tomorrow I'll be flat.

I must learn to pace myself.

Below are the two paintings that will be for sale at the art opening tonight at the Art Depot from 5pm - 8pm during the First Friday art walk, they will be there until June 18, unless they sell. And the one I'm headed out the door to paint soon - headed to downtown Littleton to get inspired!

Early at the Courthouse 
11x14 pastel

It's All about the Dress
8x12 pastel