ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Saturday, September 1, 2018

30 in 30 Day 1: Party Shed

This month I am painting 30 paintings in 30 days - why? because I can! Thanks to my artist friends doing it with me - helps on the accountability part. :)

I did this with Leslie Saeta back in 2016 and you can check out lots of artists here doing the challenge. So, since I'm also sewing a lot of mittens right now for my fundraiser for the Alzheimer's Association - I've decided I'm matching a painting with a pair of mittens for sale each day. I love a theme!

I'll post the matched art & mittens on this blog, instagram and FB each day. I'm donating 50% of the sales to the Alzheimer's Association. First come first serve, email at bottom of the post best way to reach me.

Today I watched a squirrel frantically run back and forth storing pine cones in our wood shed. Ed built the shed many years ago, it's full of more pine cones than wood at this point. And mushrooms, we are still finding mushrooms stashed in "special places". That's another story here. I image the squirrels host parties in there all winter long.


"Party Shed"
8x10 pastel on paper and 1 pair handmade wool mittens 
$75




Thanks everyone for following along - I hope you like the mittens and paintings I do this month.

@lishutart on instagram
"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." Rumi