ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Monday, September 10, 2018

30 in 30 Day 10: Byers Peak

Another painting done at the Lininger Ranch last week. If you aren't familiar with Fraser, that's Byers Peak in the background. I did 3 paintings out there over 2 days and I still have a couple others I'd like to do. My lunch was an apple, which I happily shared with the horses. I wiped my horse spit hands on my jeans and painted. Hanging out in a field with horses on a beautiful fall day - and getting to paint - is not a bad job at all.

Byers Peak
6x8 pastel and 1 pair handmade wool mittens
$75



I am painting 30 paintings in 30 days for the month of September '18. I'm using my mittens to inspire my paintings and vice versa. I'll post the matched art & mittens on this blog, instagram and FB each day. I'm donating 50% of sales to the Alzheimer's Association. Please send an email to purchase.

@lishutart on instagram
"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." Rumi