ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Thursday, September 13, 2018

30 in 30 Day 13: Desperate Times

I am one of those people who wakes up happy and feeling like I can get 100 things done each day. I am so productive ... until noon. Then I become slowly disappointed in myself. This is the 3rd day in a row I'm scrambling late at night to get my daily painting done and posted. Didn't like what I painted today. Desperately - I pulled a painting out of the pile from a few weeks ago. I admit my 30 in 30 is more like daily sewing. I did get "life" done today; banking, doctor appointments, oil changed in car, keys made at home depot (to avoid another lock-out incident) a Target run and returning emails and phone calls. I much prefer when I can paint all day.

Tomorrow I head back to the mountains so hopefully you'll get a plein air landscape next. This is a 5x7 watercolor card but you could keep it in this 8x10 matt if you don't want to mail it off to a friend. Blank inside.

PS - if you see a painting you like and want a different pair of mittens just let me know - I have lots of those to chose from.


On The Road Again
5x7 watercolor card and 1 pair handmade wool mittens
$40





I am painting 30 paintings in 30 days for the month of September '18. I'm using my mittens to inspire my paintings and vice versa. I'll post the matched art & mittens on this blog, instagram and FB each day. I'm donating 50% of sales to the Alzheimer's Association. Please send an email to purchase.

@lishutart on instagram
"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." Rumi