ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Monday, September 17, 2018

30 in 30 Day 17: Roses & Crackers

Last week, I celebrated my 29th wedding anniversary. He bought me a pizza and brought home flowers. Keeper. I'm torn between writing something sincere and heartfelt or ... sarcastic.
It's hard to believe I'm old enough to have been married for that long.
29 years = fun, hard work, joy, trust, faith, respect, commitment, comfort, hurt, compromise, annoyances, love and more love. Marriage means all of those things.

Also, I did find an empty box of crackers in the pantry today; who takes the last cracker and doesn't throw out the box? I almost left ... but decided to stick around another year.


Red Red Rose
5x7 pastel and 1 pair handmade wool mittens
$40



I am painting 30 paintings in 30 days for the month of September '18. I'm using my mittens to inspire my paintings and vice versa. I'm donating 50% of sales to the Alzheimer's Association.
You can swap out a different pair of mittens if you see a painting you like.
I try to match colors on my screen that are representative of the art - if you get a painting and the color is not what you expected please contact me. I only want happy art collectors!
Email to purchase.

@lishutart on instagram
"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." Rumi