ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

30 in 30 day 18: Glacier Wildflowers

This watercolor sketch was done in Montana last month in Glacier National Park. I thought it matched these pretty mittens in purple with a floral motif. I did paint today, but am still working on that one - you'll see it tomorrow. This afternoon, my daughter called from work and remembered that she cooked a spaghetti squash in the oven ... and forgot about it.

From last week.

First, that shows how much I'm cooking these days. The squash has been removed and the oven is on self clean. Now it's hotter inside than out after 5 hours of heat pumping out of the oven. Which is saying a lot since it was 90 out today.

This painting, mittens and squash have absolutely nothing in common, in case you wondered. I try.

Glacier WildFlowers
5x7 sketch & 1 pair handmade up-cycled wool mittens
sold



I am painting 30 paintings in 30 days for the month of September '18. I'm using my mittens to inspire my paintings and vice versa. I'm donating 50% of sales to the Alzheimer's Association.
You can swap out a different pair of mittens if you see a painting you like.
I try to match colors on my screen that are representative of the art - if you get a painting and the color is not what you expected please contact me. I only want happy art collectors!
Email to purchase.

@lishutart on instagram
"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." Rumi