ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Saturday, September 22, 2018

30 in 30 Day 22: Purple!!!!!

Hello. My name is Lisa and I am a Netflix binge watcher. I admit this almost guilt-free because
I watch (mostly listen) when I'm sewing. It's how I justify watching a whole series in a day, because I'm also doing something else. Today, while powering out a dozen mittens, I found a Netflix show called "Explained". They are each short, about 15 to 30 minutes long. Topics cover everything from our water shortage, political correctness, diets, weed, cryptocurrency and the overuse of the exclamation point. I highly recommend the show.

I already worry excessively about punctuation rules (because I randomly use colons, dashes, parentheses and ellipsis) and know I'm not following the rules. And, I'm a rule follower. One should never start a sentence with "and" either. I could go on and on ...

Purple & Gold
5x7 pen and ink watercolor and 1 pair handmade wool mittens
$40