ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Monday, September 24, 2018

30 in 30 Day 24: Cookies & Pop-tarts


Today, I had several errands in the late morning and wasn't finished until after 2:30 pm. I had skipped lunch and stopped at Whole Foods to pick up a couple things. Never grocery shop when you're hungry. Once, Ed came home with pop-tarts. Anyway, the "cookie bar" at $12.99/lb. seemed perfectly reasonable - it was almost 3 pm and I only had a waffle for breakfast. Not much better than a pop-tart, I know. When you check out they always ask if you want a receipt. I think that is supposed to save paper, but really I'm sure it's so you don't gasp at how much you just overpaid for food. I solved my problem by saying no thanks to the receipt and happily ate my super expensive cookies on the way home.

Late Paintbrush
5x7 pen & ink watercolor and 1 pair wool mittens
$40




I am painting 30 paintings in 30 days for September '18. I'm using my mittens to inspire my paintings and vice versa. I'm donating 50% of sales to the Alzheimer's Association.
You can swap out a different pair of mittens if you see a painting you like. I try to match colors on my screen that are representative of the art - if you get a painting and the color is not what you expected please contact me. I only want happy art collectors! Email to purchase.

@lishutart on instagram
"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." Rumi