ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

30 in 30 Day 25: Sharp Objects

You never know how important thumbs are until you stab one with an X-acto blade. A bandaid fixed the problem but then I avoided using my sore thumb most of the afternoon. I have got to quit doing this blog so late at night when I'm tired - I find it difficult to form complete sentences. Yes, 8:30 pm is late for those of us with insomnia that get up before 5 am.

The below pastel is the East Inlet in Rocky Mountain National Park just above Adams Falls.

 East Inlet
8x10 pastel and 1 pair wool mittens
$75



I am painting 30 paintings in 30 days for September '18. I'm using my mittens to inspire my paintings and vice versa. I'm donating 50% of sales to the Alzheimer's Association.
You can swap out a different pair of mittens if you see a painting you like. I try to match colors on my screen that are representative of the art - if you get a painting and the color is not what you expected please contact me. I only want happy art collectors! Email to purchase.

@lishutart on instagram
"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." Rumi