ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Friday, September 28, 2018

30 in 30 Day 28: Time Flies

I'm almost at the end of my daily painting challenge. I didn't expect to end up with so many pen and ink watercolors, but they go pretty fast and I always seem to be short on time. I had hoped to start back with oil painting this month but that didn't happen. A friend mentioned Christmas just today, yikes! Time flies for sure.

Red Rose Still Life
5x7 pen & ink watercolor and 1 pair wool mittens
$40




I am painting 30 paintings in 30 days for the month of September '18. I'm donating 50% of sales to the Alzheimer's Association. You can swap out a different pair of mittens if you see a painting you like. I try to match colors on my screen that are representative of the art - if you get a painting and the color is not what you expected please contact me. Email to purchase.

@lishutart on instagram
"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." Rumi