ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Saturday, September 29, 2018

30 in 30 Day 29: Writer's Block

As soon as a few friends said they loved reading my blog - writer's block. Thanks.
Not your fault but dang, the pressure.

Crickets.

Creative slowdown. At least I haven't experienced that with painting. I mean sometimes they don't turn out, actually lots of times, but I'm always inspired to paint and have so many ideas of what I want to paint I'll never get to it all. I'm off to Durango all next week, hope for good weather. Our camper "RV Gogh" is packed and ready to "Go".


Wyoming Field
5x7 pastel and 1 pair wool mittens
Sold




I am painting 30 paintings in 30 days for the month of September '18. I'm donating 50% of sales to the Alzheimer's Association. You can swap out a different pair of mittens if you see a painting you like. I try to match colors on my screen that are representative of the art - if you get a painting and the color is not what you expected please contact me. Email to purchase.

@lishutart on instagram
"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." Rumi