ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

30 in 30 Day 4: Sweater Weather

This little landscape is off Highway 41, just up the road. The aspen are turning in my little corner of heaven in Grand County, Colorado. It's been cool up here in the mountains, at night it's dropping down to the low 40's - sweater weather - but not quite mitten weather yet!

Sweater Weather
8x10 pastel and 1 pair wool mittens
$75



I am painting 30 paintings in 30 days for the month of September '18. I'm using my mittens to inspire my paintings and vice versa. I'll post the matched art & mittens on this blog, instagram and FB each day. I'm donating 50% of sales to the Alzheimer's Association. Please send an email to purchase.

@lishutart on instagram
"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." Rumi