ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Thursday, September 6, 2018

30 in 30 Day 6: The Neighbors

This sketch is of a neighbors place. They have a great grove of aspen trees just below the house - they are glowing golden as those aspen leaves change. I'm working on a larger pastel of the trees as I dodge afternoon rain showers this week.


The Neighbors 9 x 6
Pen & Ink watercolor and 1 pair wool mittens
Sold




I am painting 30 paintings in 30 days for the month of September '18. I'm using my mittens to inspire my paintings and vice versa. I'll post the matched art & mittens on this blog, instagram and FB each day. I'm donating 50% of sales to the Alzheimer's Association. Please send an email to purchase.

@lishutart on instagram
"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." Rumi