ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Early Bird

I am the worst procrastinator ever. Or maybe the best planner, depends on how you look at it. I started a fundraising page for the Longest Day - Alzheimer's Association for 2019 - Early Bird! Really, I failed at mitten sales for my 2018 Longest Day page -  but that's because who buys mittens in the summer?

Thanks to you all for following my daily paintings in September and purchasing mittens and art to support Alzheimer's. You can see my Longest Day page here.

If you purchase mittens you can donate directly or I take checks, cash, PayPal or credit cards. No, I do not take Venmo because I absolutely cannot make up ONE MORE SINGLE PASSWORD. People my age understand, my daughter does not. Please save the date:

Holiday Art & Mitten Sale
I will have 100+ pair mittens, cards, small works, sketches and paintings - lots of new work
Prices range from $10 to several hundred
I'll have a drawing, some door prizes and cookies ... yes ... come for the cookies

Friday, November 9th -12 pm - 6 pm
Saturday, November 10th - 10 am - 5 pm

Verona Clubhouse
2429 Primo Road
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
First building on the left on Primo Road
after you pass the construction - I'll have balloons out front



First Batch of 40

Sewing mittens in the camper

Sewing mittens while on the road - No, I'm not driving

Mittens all over my house

Back to the sewing machine ....