ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Breakthrough

I vividly remember painting this work - it was the first time I realized how joyful painting made me feel, especially when I had no expectations. I was deciding that I was going to paint no matter what.

I've always been an artist, but spent years wanting to be a painter and it took a lot to finally make that happen. The leap was to just do it and letting go of what might or might not happen (lots has happened, by the way).

It's always made me happy when I look at it on my studio wall. I glanced up at it tonight and decided it was time to pass the explosion of color on. I hope someone else likes this bright abstracted cloudy work. If not, it may go back on my studio wall so I can reflect on my creative journey just a little bit more.

No expectations.

Heres to break-throughs of all kinds.

Break Through
16x20 Pastel
Framed $350

Hope I see you this weekend at: ASLD Summer Art Market
Saturday & Sunday - June 8th & 9th, 2019
9 am to 5 pm  Booth #22

@lishutart on instagram