ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Day 103 Colorado Capitol & Crab Apples

I painted today at Civic Center Park with PAAC. These great crabapple trees were blooming in front of the Colorado State Capitol - what color! It was 68 degrees, I parallel parked (in one try), had plenty of quarters for the meter and didn't forget any painting supplies. What a successful day. Admittedly, I only parked because my painting buddy said "YOU CAN DO IT" and made me get over the embarrassment of stopping traffic to park. Seems I either get it one try or screw it up so bad I give up and slink back into traffic, humiliated. Only had one failure in my last several attempts. My confidence is up, maybe I'll try learning a new language next.

Colorado Capitol & Crab Apples
9x12 pastel
sold