ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Monday, May 16, 2016

Day 136 Study of St. Mary's Lake

I'm pulling some of my older pastels out to get matted or framed for the ASLD, Summer Art Market on June 11 and 12. I'll be in booth #7 and I hope to see lots of friends stop by! It's a great place to shop for art in all price ranges from 250 exhibiting artists. I've loved this art market for years, not realizing that I would one day be in it.
This was painted from a hike up to St. Mary's Glacier. I did the hike several years ago and using my photos I did studies and larger pastels of this exceptional view of St. Mary's Lake.
Even though I'm posting some older work I am still painting everyday. You'll probably get to see it all eventually. Thanks for reading along and your supportive comments on my Facebook.

Study of St. Mary's Lake
8x10 pastel