ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Day 145 Movement and Color

I know I'm still behind a day. I almost didn't post tonight because it was such a busy day but then I'd be behind 2 days. Then I'm afraid December would come along and I'll have lost a week or 10 days?So ... here is an abstract I've been working on. It's a study in movement and color. My abstracts are starting to take longer (hard to finish in a day) and are starting to have more layers to them. This one will get done, it might become Day 160 or Day 170 - who knows. Meanwhile, I spent all morning looking at art (150+ pieces to be exact from Memories in the Making artists and professional pairings) so I'm still meeting my goal of having an Art Filled Life. So far it's working well.

Movement and Color
24x24 acrylic