ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Day 154 Poppy Study

Today was fun but I'm tired. I started out the day getting my panels stamped at 7 am and I was painting in downtown Littleton by 8 am. I really wanted to paint main street but couldn't find the exact spot. So, I chose some beautiful flowers in front of a quaint house on Nevada. I quit at 3:30 but then headed back out after dinner to paint the sunset at Jackass hill. Hung out with some teenagers sneaking some booze and I had to work hard to ignore them. Apparently it's a cool spot to drink, take a date or paint a sunset. I started with oils (did 5 paintings) then switched to pastels tonight for 2 fast sunset paintings. Tomorrow will be a pastel day I think.

Poppy Study
6x6 oil
sold