ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Day 163 Addicted to Art

Today started early and went late. I am showing and selling at the ASLD Summer Art Market, and I'll be back tomorrow. A couple people commented that my paintings were bright and happy. That's exactly how I feel when I paint - happy - so glad that it shows to some.
Tonight, I attended the Alzheimer's Association MIM Art Auction. What a lovely event honoring 90+ artists with dementia and raising funds for programs and services. I donated 2 paintings and I was good and only bought one small painting for myself. It's an addiction. This painting was done last week as I've been seeing lots of wild blue flax blooming outside lately.

Addicted to Art
16 x 20 acrylic