ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Day 253 Crisp Fall

I'm vowing to appreciate the small moments of beauty that surround us everyday. Yesterday, I was at the hair salon and a little girl was having her long hair cut for Wigs for Kids. I watched as her hair (over 12" long) was cut super short. She had been growing it for over 2 years. She was adorable, excited and rightfully very proud of her accomplishment. I cracked up when she said "It's kinda strange seeing my ponytails, not on my head!" She's probably not worried about politics, global warming and health insurance. I'm gonna pretend to be 8 years old for now.

Here is a small fall abstract, inspired by the cool, crisp air and an indian summer.

Crisp Fall
oil 5x7