ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Monday, December 5, 2016

Day 290 Happiness, Painter, Love

I've been looking at this canvas for over a year. It's 4 feet by 4 feet. I want to get it painted and on my wall. It's intimidating. This is the first layer - I don't want the words to be so prominent, just peeking through. So there will be more layers.
I wanted to put in words what I feel when I paint, and I'm in the process of getting acupuncture from a traditionally trained Chinese doctor. Therefore - Happiness, Love, Painter.
I don't speak Chinese - so good old google helped me out. Then again, someone could be playing a trick and they are swear words. Who knows? I rely on google way too much.

Happiness, Painter, Love
48x48 Mixed Media