ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Week 23 Absence of Color

I'm still painting all over the place, using different mediums and letting myself go in different creative directions. My art journey is clear to me most days, life on the other hand ... not always.

I intended to paint a simple black and white piece but ended up with all kinds of stuff happening and lots of grays. My art really represents my life; never quite turning out how I thought. Not black and white. Lots of gray areas. Yeah, it's a bit chaotic right now. Yet, I find this painting soothing. Absence of color, maybe? I want to do a whole series on black and white but it will have to wait.

I'm doing my only art fair this weekend (see below) and hope to see some of my friends at SAM on June 10th & 11th. It's gonna be a hot and busy weekend!


Absence of Color
24x24 Acrylic


I'm on Grant Street just north of 3rd - hope to see you!!