ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

30 in 30 Day 19: Flying J Ranch

Yesterday, I painted with PAAC at the Flying J Ranch park in Jefferson County.
I was looking down at this barn from a hill and the perspective was odd. I had a couple of areas I wanted to adjust, but a recent bout of insomnia is making me struggle to stay awake right now at 7:30 pm. Too late to take a nap, too early to go to bed.
I'm sitting in a comfy chair listening to an art instruction video by a famous artist with a monotone voice - all contributing to my inability to stay awake. So here is my plein air of the day.

Flying J Ranch
9x12 pastel and 1 pair wool mittens
$125



I am painting 30 paintings in 30 days for the month of September '18. I'm using my mittens to inspire my paintings and vice versa. I'm donating 50% of sales to the Alzheimer's Association.
You can swap out a different pair of mittens if you see a painting you like.
I try to match colors on my screen that are representative of the art - if you get a painting and the color is not what you expected please contact me. I only want happy art collectors!
Email to purchase.

@lishutart on instagram
"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." Rumi