ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Thursday, September 20, 2018

30 in 30 Day 20: Cupcakes & Cards

I love days like today - my to do list on my calendar said one thing - paint.
You guys know me so well - wishing me painting time and chocolate for my birthday. I'm happy to report that pretty much summed up my day. I drove up CR 50 outside Fraser with a friend and photographed beautiful aspen and painted. In the spirit of birthdays, I'm changing up my mitten and art pairing today. I made these pincushion cupcakes from leftover wool (design credit goes to Betz White for the cupcakes) and they will be a gift for you if you purchase my 2 hand painted cards.

2 5x7 pen and ink watercolor cards and 2 wool pincushions
$35




I am painting 30 paintings in 30 days for the month of September '18. I'm using my mittens to inspire my paintings and vice versa. I'm donating 50% of sales to the Alzheimer's Association.
You can swap out a different pair of mittens if you see a painting you like.
I try to match colors on my screen that are representative of the art - if you get a painting and the color is not what you expected please contact me. I only want happy art collectors!
Email to purchase.

@lishutart on instagram
"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." Rumi