ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Saturday, September 8, 2018

30 in 30 Day 8: Artists Grove

Today I went to my favorite spot in Rocky Mountain National Park to paint. It's a 30 minute hike along the Colorado River trailhead and then a short scramble across a boulder field. The patch of aspen are visible from the road and this time we stuffed collapsible chairs, a table and hammock in our backpacks. I did 2 watercolor sketches in the comfort of an REI foldable chair and table to set my gear on. I could have stayed all day listening to the wind blow through those leaves.

The orange leaves against the blue sky seemed perfect to match up with these "Broncos" mittens made with team colors and lined with bronco logo fleece.


Artists Grove
pen & ink watercolor and 1 pair wool mittens
$50



I love sitting in the middle of that patch of aspen trees


I am painting 30 paintings in 30 days for the month of September '18. I'm using my mittens to inspire my paintings and vice versa. I'll post the matched art & mittens on this blog, instagram and FB each day. I'm donating 50% of sales to the Alzheimer's Association. Please send an email to purchase.

@lishutart on instagram
"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." Rumi