ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Day 35 Early Valentine's Day

Today, I started hooking a new rug with my group of fabric artist friends. I then spent several hours organizing and making copies of beautiful paintings by my MIM artists. I was too tired to head to the ASLD - honestly couldn't get excited about painting a still life tonight. I received a late Christmas present, and then an early Valentine's Day present. The day was filled with friends, love and connection. This is a small painting that I did experimenting with color and a new canvas. It's FREE to the first FB friend that comments that you want it on my Facebook ... Congrats Christy!
Early Valentine's Day
6x6 oil